10 WEIRD PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS THAT ACTUALLY WORK!

3. DAY TO NIGHT IN A FLASH

Sometimes you're out shooting representations on a brilliant sunny day and the light just looks as well… normal. I regularly discover this is the situation when shooting a wedding or engagement when I'm shooting at a recreation center or other open air area and I get exhausted with the same lighting in each shot.

One trap that I truly appreciate is to turn up the force on my blaze to the maximum. This will, clearly, make the subject amazingly brilliant. On the off chance that you change your camera settings to uncover for the subject, it will make the foundation look to a great degree dim in light of the fact that the glimmer didn't hit it.

This makes it appear as though it's evening regardless of the fact that it's the center of the day. Click here to peruse a full clarification of this system.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment