JARED LETO SHARES HIS THOUGHTS ON GOD, REVEALS HOW HE STOPPED HIMSELF FROM FALLING TOO FAR INTO THE ''VIOLENT'' ROLE OF THE JOKER


Numerous individuals stressed over Jared Leto going up against the part of the Joker in Suicide Squad taking after Heath Ledger—because of correlations, as well as on the grounds that the effect the vicious part could have had on the on-screen character's passing.

Leto, be that as it may, was not one of those concerned individuals.

The 44-year-old on-screen character covers the second issue of GQ Style and opens up about assuming the dubious personality taking after Ledger, applauding the late performer for his work.

"I don't recall much wavering," he informed the distribution concerning his choice to play the Joker. "I'm certain that I considered everything when I got the call. Yet, let me say a couple things...Not just was [Heath Ledger] flawless in that part, however it's likely one of the best exhibitions of a scoundrel as well as perhaps one of the best exhibitions in movie form, period. Period. That is my supposition. What's more, that was my feeling before I got the call. It was a flawless execution, and those are exceptionally uncommon."

jared-leto-shares-his-thoughts-on-god


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment