Keshia Knight Pulliam's Ex-Boyfriend Big Tigger Says He Didn't Get Her Pregnant

"Simultaneously, I discovered I was pregnant. Furthermore, I needed to look again hard and choose in the event that I needed to attempt to work through this and pardon him for the kid," she said amid Play.it's Kandidly Keshia. "Like, I had legal documents prepared. I exhibited it to him...Once I was pregnant, I decided to give him that one final possibility."

Be that as it may, under seven months after their mystery marriage, Hartwell petitioned for separation. Pulliam demanded the pregnancy had nothing to do with it. "This is his child. He needed more youngsters. He was energized once he discovered that we were having a young lady. There was never an inquiry concerning that," she said. "No point after we got pregnant was there an issue of the way that we're having a child."

Infant aside, Pulliam needed out of their marriage. "I have no yearning to keep on being hitched to him."


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment