Miss Teen USA using N-word




The recently delegated Miss Teen USA is experiencing harsh criticism for an asserted history of supremacist tweets.

Hours after Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay was named the victor of the magnificence exhibition in Las Vegas Saturday night, reporters started referencing old tweets highlighting the N-word from Hay's currently private individual record.

USA TODAY couldn't check the veracity of the tweets, which were dated from 2013 and 2014, yet Hay quickly hopped on Twitter at the event's @RealMissTXteen record to offer her side of the story.

"I concede that I have utilized dialect openly as a part of the past which I am not pleased with and that there is no reason for," Hay tweeted. "Through diligent work, instruction and thanks in extensive part to the sisterhood that I have come to know through shows, I am glad to say that I am today a superior individual. I am respected to hold this title and I will utilize this stage to advance the estimations of The Miss Universe Organization, and my own, that perceive the certainty, magnificence and determination of all ladies."
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment