10 WEIRD PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS THAT ACTUALLY WORK!

8. REFLECTOR AS STUDIO BACKDROP

Here and there when I'm shooting open air pictures, I see a stance or an expression for the model that makes me wish we were in the studio so I could photo them on a white foundation. At times a white foundation is the most ideal approach to concentrate all consideration in the photograph on the model, and it gives the photograph a splendid and clean look. When I'm in this circumstance, I regularly snatch a straightforward $25 reflector and use it as a studio scenery on the spot!

The trap for making this method work is to utilize positive introduction remuneration. The camera will attempt and diminish down the white foundation to a dull dim in light of the fact that it supposes the white is overexposed. Around 1 stop of presentation pay will make the reflector foundation look splendid white. In case regardless you're figuring out how to shoot in manual mode or how presentation remuneration functions, you may investigate my amateur photography class that I offer on the web.
10 WEIRD PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS THAT
THIS IS A PHOTO OF THE SETUP FOR THIS TECHNIQUE. WHEN YOU OVEREXPOSE THE BACKGROUND AND CROP THE REFLECTOR OUT, IT LOOKS LIKE A PERFECT WHITE BACKGROUND.


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment