10 WEIRD PHOTOGRAPHY TRICKS THAT ACTUALLY WORK!

7. CAMERA STRAP GND FILTER


This is my unsurpassed most loved scene photography tip since I utilize it all the time and a great many people have never heard it. At the point when shooting scenes, the sky is regularly much brighter than whatever remains of the scene so you require something to obscure down only that top part of the photograph. A graduated nonpartisan thickness channel does precisely that. 

A GND channel is a bit of glass that is obscured at the top and which progressively decreases to clear. The picture taker basically holds this channel before the lens to cover the sky and it obscures the sky without influencing the scene underneath. 

Call me careless, however I regularly neglect to carry my GND channel with me when I'm shooting scenes, and it can destroy the shoot on the off chance that I can't obscure down the sky to adjust the presentation. One trap I've scholarly is that you can basically utilize anything dull (a dark bit of paper, a camera strap, and so on) to hold before the lens for part of the introduction and the same thing is expert. 

For instance, while recording video instructional exercises for my middle of the road online photography class, I was shooting waterfalls in Oregon and expected to obscure the sky without obscuring whatever remains of the edge. Since it was early morning, I was utilizing a 2 second presentation. All I needed to do was hold my camera strap over the top portion of the glass on my lens for 1 second, and afterward evacuate it. 

This makes it so the top portion of the photo just sees light for half of the time, so it is much darker. Also, no, you won't see the camera strap in the photograph since it's dark.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment