Taylor Swift's Social Media Blackout Comes to a Halt With a Cat Video

After Kim Kardashian shared recordings of Swift affirming verses from West's track "Well known" on Snapchat in July, the artist took to Instagram to clear up what precisely she had consented to.

"Where in the video of Kanye letting me know he was going to call me 'that bitch' in his tune? It doesn't exist since it never happened. You don't get the chance to control somebody's enthusiastic reaction to being called 'that bitch' before the whole world," the Instagram message started. "Obviously I needed to like the tune. I needed to trust Kanye when he let me know that I would love the melody."

"I needed us to have an agreeable relationship. He guaranteed to play the melody for me, yet he never did. While I needed to be strong of Kanye on the telephone call, you can't "affirm" a melody you haven't listened," she proceeded.

"I might especially want to be rejected from this account, one that I have never solicited to be a section from, since 2009," she closed, referencing the base of her progressing struggle with the rapper, who broadly intruded on her acknowledgment discourse at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

Prior to the recordings had been discharged, Swift's rep told E! News "Kanye did not call for endorsement, but rather to request that Taylor discharge his single "Well known" on her Twitter account. She declined and advised him about discharging a tune with such a solid sexist message." While the recordings do demonstrate Swift's endorsement of the lyrics,"For all my Southside n - s that know me best/I feel like me and Taylor may even now engage in sexual relations," none of Kim's Snapchats highlight video or sound of her supporting the verses "I made that bitch well known."

Taylor Swift's Social Media Blackout Comes


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment