CHAD JOHNSON ISSUES AN APOLOGY TO SARAH HERRON AFTER BACHELOR IN PARADISE PREMIERE—BUT SHE'S NOT ACCEPTING IT

In the wake of wreaking destruction in The Bachelorette house amid JoJo Fletcher's season, fans were planning to see an alternate side of Chad Johnson when it was reported he was making a beeline for Mexico for Bachelor in Paradise's third season. Goodness, how youthful and credulous we as a whole were, as the Chad was back in full drive amid Tuesday night's debut, with the 28-year-old getting amazingly inebriated, tossing a couple punches, taking part in an unpredictable two-hour association with Lace Morris, and, to top it all off, calling Sarah Herron a "one-furnished bitch" after she got him out for his "damaging conduct." (During his performance confession booths, he continued calling her "Armed force McArmenson" also.)

Chad went by E! News in front of the BIP debut on Tuesday, where he was at that point saying how "awful" he felt about the things he said in regards to Sarah, however didn't appear to entirely recollect his time in Mexico extremely well.

"I think I made two or three jokes about Sarah, and I do feel awful about that," he told E! News' Carissa Culiner. "I didn't surmise that I did, I thought didn't do anything… I do feel really awful about a portion of the things I may have said. It might sound clever to a few people with a frightful comical inclination, however I ought to have kept them within."

chad-johnson-issues-apology-to-sarah




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment